What songs make you cry?

Sometimes we have that one or more songs that make us cry, they may remind us of something sad or even a happy memory of our past. What songs make you cry and why do they make you cry? The songs that make me cry are the following: Because Of You - By Kelly Clarkson - this song makes me cry because it reminds me of the death of my very best friend. Hello Again - By Tommy Lee - this song makes me cry because it reminds me of a family member who was unfortunatly murdered.
@whywiki (6070)
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. My mom passed away when this song was a hit. It is funny how we remember things by the music that was in our lives at the time.
@chaime (1153)
I think it's not really the song that makes us cry but the situation we find ourselves in and the songs that we hear that reminds us of it. Like me, when my ex boyfriend and I broke up, and I heard the song because you loved me by Celine Dion, I cried coz it reminded me of the movie we watched where the song was it's theme. I think the only time I cried with a song for no apparent reason at all, was when I heard somewhere over the rainbow sung by Connie Talbot, a six year old girl from the talent show, Britain's Got Talent. I cried coz she sang it so beautifully, it actually really touched my heart.
So far there is not even a single song that has made me to cry. But there are songs which has made me to feel bad. For eg, the song "Zombie" by Cranberries makes me to think how cruel humans can become by waging war against each countries.