To earn on the web?!

@rumore (1410)
Switzerland
According to your opinion, how much is it possible to earn on the web? which is The method of profit more' tall that he is able' to find on the web? and in end you would recommend him/it to friends?
@diillu (5128)
As about me I'm not able to earn more than 20-30 dollors per month having involved in so many earning sites and having quite number of referrals. But I have also heard that people earn 2000 and more from the websites. I wonder how are they able to make such a gooda mount. Reffering sites to the friends are really good ways on getting the referrals. I just love doing so.
It is up to you how much you want to earn, by how much time you invest in things. I get paid fairly well by quite a few different websites. But the one I get the most pay at is www.associatedcontent.com You right articles and get paid for it. How much you earn depends on how many articles you write daily and what you write about. I have been averaging around $400 a month on just that website.