Paypal fees

@rinaaus (1203)
Australia
I've just received $20 from upload photos through my paypal. They took nearly $1 for fees. I thought we can receive money without fees, only when we send money we have to pay fees. So sad...
@mistissa (1348)
• Netherlands
They did the same thing to me, but a few days later I got an email from them that it was a mistake. So they put back the money for fees back to my account. Maybe they will do the same to you. Because you are right, they usually don't take any fees
@rinaaus (1203)
it did not happen to me...
@callarse1 (4786)
Yes that has happened to me once, I believe that happens if someone uses their credit card to send you the money, so if that company is using their credit card to send the money then they will take the fee out because they make you pay the credit card fee. Pablo
The only time that paypal will take out fees is if you have a premier account. I have never had any fees with paypal. So just check to see what type of account you have.
Oooh, what sites are you making from for your pictures? It sucks that you have been charged to accept money, I didn't think they were allowed to do that. I use my PayPal account all the time for freelance writing work and I have never once been charged for it! I hope you sort this matter out! Take Care!
@Nykkee (2523)
That really sucks that PayPal took your dollar......but may I aks what webpage or system or whatever do you submit photos to that paid you $20? I have been planning to get into submitting photos for $$$ as soon as I get my own camera.