Fall cleaning

@TerryZ (22083)
Did you do your fall cleaning? Well I didnt move in here till late summer so everything was clean and put up clean curtains. But now all my curtains are dirty and my windows so I just started with my bedroom Im going to do the windows and put up clean curtains. Im glad this house is small because it wont take me that long. I hope! And I cant just let it go because it will bother me and drive me nuts. Do you get like that when you know something has to get down?
Nah I dont fall clean, but I do spring clean. I think its because the house has been closed up all winter long and just opening the windows and getting them clean and letting some fresh air in really makes me feel good. Its too cold do that stuff now. lol I keep the insides clean but not the outdoors so much. Id be out there everyday if I let it get to me! Curtains in my house get washed regularly. I dont have many curtains up really. Just the kitchen and the bedroom. Blinds on the other ones with a valance. So most of the window stuff can be washed by hand and then ironed. Thank goodness! hehe Bay Lay Gray xx
@TerryZ (22083)
I know well I washed me bedroom curtains by hand just alittle while ago because you know I dont have a washer either. But in a couple of monthes they got so dirty. And of course they are white.LOL I dont think I washed them very well when I did them by hand. This time I took them to my aunts. There now they are clean!LOL
@TerryZ (22083)
Well my husband is a smoker and thats how my curtaines got dirty so fast. And this place is really small. I wish I could tell him to smoke outside. But he would only laugh at me.LOL
I get in spurts to smoke outdoors, but my hubby, like yours, will laugh and be like forget that this is my house. lol I will do it, but then I get to the point where its an inconvience and I will light up indoors. I have no discipline!! :(
@gabs8513 (48710)
Well as I can't do it all in one go anymore I do it bit by bit all year round now but when I was working I used to spend the weekend cleaning and washing and all that and when I had Holidays of work I used to do the Spring Clean and that
@TerryZ (22083)
Im just getting to my windows and today was up in the 60s so I took advantage of it. But I could only do one or two. Because then I start to hurt. Its so depressing.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Yes I know it is Sweetie but just do take care
@azimsay (545)
In rainning season it is very necessary to clean all the things.Tiles become very dirty I must clean all things.
@TerryZ (22083)
I didnt know the rain makes things dirty.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I did give my bedroom a good cleaning a few days ago..It does drive me nuts when I know something has to get done and this little voice in my head is saying, "do it now!"...LOL..I have been doing little by little so I don't get overwhelmed...
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey I hear that voice too!LOL
@coffeebreak (17815)
Well, not cause of the name but I do my major cleaning in the spring. After all the holidays are over for awhile! Good tim eto get rid of out grown toys and such. All the little extras and outgrown winter clothes since they take up more room than summer clothes. Sutff like that. IN the fall, I will do it again, to get ready for the upcoming holidays and visitors and such. But I do windows about every 2 months and curtains, I have mini blinds which are the biggest pain in the neck anyone ever created so I put them off as long as possible but those are a huge chore.
@TerryZ (22083)
Right thats what I do. I cant stand when my windows get dirty and the curtains.LOL I know about the mini blinds I used to have them in every room. Not anymore. I know what your going through. thanks for sharing with me.