Have you received any Payment from MyLot

Earning in Dollar - Dollar
It this discussion we can discuss about the earning and procedure from MyLot Community. Please discuss with us the tips for the begginers, so that all biggners like me can inspired from your experiences.
@benjrets (217)
i think more you active start and reply discussion your earning will rise .
@diillu (5121)
I would just say that this site is really genuine. It is not a scam site and most of all it pays it's members very honestly and that is also on time. I have been member of this site for 8 months and I have received my two payments already. So, you don't need to be in doubt about the site being scam. Just post and post to make some money and after you make the minimum payout you will be paid before the 15th of the next month.
@sahyd2don (2946)
yeh i got one payment from mylot.i wasnot active on mylot fom a long time so dont have much balancein my account right now.i dont remember much since i am logging in mylot after a very long time.sorry.but i can say that you will be paid for uploading images in your replies and also for uploading images in ur interests.u wont be paid for replying ur own questions.