UN Jurisdiction Over USA? About a Murdering Illegal in the states?!

@theprogamer (10539)
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2007/11/23/does-president-bush-seek-un-jurisdiction-over-the-usa/ Since I thought the article itself would be too long to post directly (plus board rules). Well I remember this case from a bit back, along with another case where two illegals horrifically beat two teens to death. Tch, I don't know. Maybe the illegal is far above the legal citizen, especially if committing crimes on said citizens. In my opinion stateside should watch this carefully, even without UN involvement, there is still a person who committed a hideous act on others and once again excuses are being made and barely anyone cares about the crimes being committed here! You'll also note in that article a response noting the situation in Nuevo Laredo. I'll have to dig up the story on that one, I've been meaning to. But long story short, a good number of people have been kidnapped, whereabouts unknown. Anyways, post your thoughts on the topic at hand. Maybe something I haven't thought of will come up. Thanks for reading and posting.
@estherlou (5017)
I don't care what it is about...I don't want UN jurisdictin over anything in the US! Not our military, or our people or our laws...NOTHING! UN can take care of their own business and we can take care of ours!
@theprogamer (10539)
Completely correct Esther. Just had to post this as more points for people to consider. Again, I recommend at least a little more vigilance and scrutiny of what is going on (though you Estherlou are a Knight and a Champ on that along with a few other members here). And thanks for dropping by too! Its appreciated.
@NeoComp (1320)
I think the US should cut all ties to the UN. Ron Paul has stated the US does not need to be in the UN. also any persons who have tied to David Rockefeller, the CFR or the bilderberg group.. should not even be allowed to have ANY office in washington.
@theprogamer (10539)
Definitely a lot of that Neo. I'd also add some greedy and twisted politicians, lawyers and judges should get the axe too. I've been getting more and more horrible cases of common people being completely destroyed just to make a buck...or a point. -_-