Whose Your Favorite Talk Show Host?

@vmenard (895)
Which talk shows do you watch? I like Ellen, because she's funny, and the show makes you laugh an feel good. I watch Maury for 5 minutes and get disgusted by the girl whose trying to find her baby's daddy and this is her third time on the show and the tenth guy.
My favorite is Steve Wilkos. I love how he exposes creeps and child abusers. I was lucky enough to see him during a live taping in Chicago.
@vmenard (895)
I've never seen that show. I know he came over from The Jerry Springer show. He seems to handle tough subjects.
@cher913 (25865)
before i got the job that i am working at currently i used to watch regis and kelly, they were ok and had some interesting guests, but now i really like to watch Oprah because she really seems to care about people and hasn't forgotten what it was like to be poor or average. she also has interesting topics and great guests!
@vmenard (895)
Oprah will always be Queen for most people.