Making Money with PayPerPost

Since there was so much interest in this program I thought I would make a separate post for it instead of having to reply to everyone who was interested. PayPerPost is a program that pays you to write ad posts for your blog. Most of the time it takes five to fifteen minutes to write the blog entry and I make at least 5 dollars a post. I have made up to 30 dollars. It depends mostly on how you blog is ranked (they use Google Page Rank, Alexia Score, and now their own program Real Rank that rates all the blogs on the system from one to n). They higher your blogs rating the more money you can make. A few other things to know. First your blog has to be 90 days old with at least 20 posts. Most of those can't be happening in the 30 days before, and you can't have a gap of 30 days or more in the 90 days proceeding your application. At first you can only add one blog. After you get ten approved posts you can add as many as you wish. Those first ten are hard. It is really about getting to know their system and figuring it all out. After those ten things go more smoothly. You are paid for a post 30 days after you have put it up. This is the way the make sure that it remains active on your blog at least 30 days. This means that I have made $232.64 this month but have not been paid for it yet. However, I have been paid $262.48 to date. I have never had any problems with receiving a payment from them.
@omupas (1243)
Thanks for sharing this information. I submitted my blog for approval to PPP the other day. Do you know the typical timeframe for them to approve or decline a blog for approval?
They have a lot being added, and it feels like forever. I think it took two or three weeks for my first blog to be approved. At first the whole process feels slow, but after that it gets moving faster and faster!
@micamyx (916)
I've been making posts for PPP too and they've sent their payments via paypal already but i havent encashed it yet. I'm still waiting for my EON card (EON card is the only card allowed here in the Philippines for paypal).