What to do when your baby won't stop crying?

Every parent has faced this situation- your baby is crying and you just don't know what to do. Please tell me what to do???
@bethyboo (399)
When my little boy won't stop crying, I usually hold him really close to me and rock him. I just talk or sing to him until he calms down. I believe it lets him know that I am there for him. Sometimes it don't always work right away but just be patient with the baby. If you ever get stressed or frustrated, just walk away for awhile to calm yourself down first. The baby can pick up on any negative emotions from you which will only make make it worse.
Put baby to bed, shut the door and go have a sit down with your feet up for 10 minutes with a nice hot drink. Baby will not come to any harm, in fact it might just stop crying. If not, when you feel you have had a bit of a rest, take a book and go get baby back and sit cuddling while you read your book until the crying stops.
@ravinskye (8242)
First do the basics. Try feeding the baby, changing the baby and cuddling the baby. If the baby is still crying you basically just have to wait it out. If you find yourself getting stressed out and angry, walk away. As long is there is nothing physically wrong with your child, it won't hurt to let them cry. Its better to take a break and cool down, rather then get upset and be physical with your child.