Sundays

It seems there is a lot less going on here at myLot on Sundays. This is a tad sad since here I am, there haven't been many comments on my discussions. Nor have their been a lot of discussions that interest me that have been started. Of course I don't have much time to be here on Sunday, but I do have some! But I am more alone here then normal! So, what are you busy doing with your Sunday?
i agree. i've been noticing that. when i'm on here i go to the discussions section and just go down the list starting at today's top discussions all the way down to new user discussions [minus the discussions i've started and discussions i've responded to] and look at the first page of discussions for something to talk about and it seems that there aren't many new ones today. i'm not doing anything really today though. just hanging around the house with my boyfriend. again. haha.
@carolbee (16231)
The last couple of weeks, Sunday's included, have been very slow on myLot. I actually think many myLotters have gone to Yuwie or doing both sites. Have heard negative feedback about Yuwie which is why I am not interested at this point. Was up early this morning so visited one of the local casino's for an hour or so and came home to do laundry. Will be here the balance of the day unless the storms move back into the area again and need to shut off the computer. Have a great day, carolbee
I am sitting here drinking a coolatta. I have never seen your avatar ever. It is slow on Sunday's. I am on most times around 1 or 2 am. That is when it's really slow. it sees to me that some people are repeating other people posts. I had noticed this with a poster a few days ago. All is well on my end hope you get more soon. Good day.
I am new...joined just this past week, or maybe last weekend, but certainly not long ago. I have never been on here on a Sunday and I was surprised that it is so much slower then other days. Sunday is the day I can sit back and relax, don't have to worry about too many things...