I am new to mylot!

Hi friends, I'm new to mylot.Can you please tell me how can i earn money here.
@diillu (5128)
Hi, welcome here in mylot. This is the best site to earn extra money here cause this is the site that really pays to it's member. So, you don't need to worry about this site being scam. I myself has been paid twice. The only thing that you need to do here is to post and post in order to make money. This is the only way to make money here. And the most important things that you have to remember is that you have to make your post at least more than 4 lines.
Thank you for your valuable information....
@husi_007 (304)
Welcome to myLot.Start discussions on interesting topics and respond to the existing discussions in your own way.Feel free to say anything here.Don't be ashamed. Good luck
Thank you for your response...
@Ngippol (567)
To earn money here, you need to start a new discussion, answer questions posted, give your views and opinions. In short, you participate in the activities here. Welcome to mylot, my friend. See you at the top!
Thank you for your response....