Roy Williams Out For Season Are the Lions Done?

@vmenard (895)
Poor Detroit Lions, this is the team that has used it's last 4 first round draft picks on receivers and there top receiver last year wasn't one of those four. To make matters worse two of the four players are no longer with the team. At least we can be sure they won't make it 5 years row. Although with Matt Millen you never know.
I dont know I think they still have a chance. They need to get their run game going again and not get down early so they have to pass. Kevin Jones is a good back use him to the full extent. Kitna is capable and they certainly have other talented recievers, I wouldnt count them out just yet.
@HellaBass (117)
Put a fork in them, they are DONE with a capital D They still have to play the Cowboys, Chargers, Packers & Broncos, not good. Probably only win one more game. http://bassinblog.richlindgren.com