Virus Alert!

@worldwise1 (14887)
Just wanted to pass this warning along about a new virus in the form of a Trojan horse. It is an email virus which comes with the letterhead of The Justice Dept. on it. Do not download the attachment that is included therein!!! It can invade your system once it is downloaded. Has anyone gotten such an email lately?
@carolbee (16231)
Thanks for the warning. No, I haven't received anything in an email titled The Justice Department.
@worldwise1 (14887)
You're welcome, carolbee. Seems we have to be on the lookout for these things all the time.
@santuccie (3380)
It appears to be true. Here's a Websense blog alert from November 19: http://www.websense.com/securitylabs/alerts/alert.php?AlertID=822
Thank you for the info.
@carmelanirel (20976)
Nope, but thanks, I could use all the info about virus' I can get.. We still have the stupid security that slows down the computer to where we might as well go with dial up as slow and bogged down it gets..:(