Do you like the fried items???? how often you take in those....

i wanna know that do you take in junk food and fried items...???does it affect our health a lot even it taken at times??
@sajuman (1854)
I like all fried items...Chicken dry fry is my favorite dish..I know that fried items are not that much good for health.. Thanks...
@lightningMD (5932)
I love fried foods but they dont love me. Since they make feel horrible I dont have them very often. I love junk food too. I try not to buy it. If it isn't in the house I cant eat it.
@luvstochat (6914)
I love junk food and fried food but unfortuately yes it can take a toll on your health. Fried foods can lead to high cholestorol and heart attacks as it blocks your artiries. I luckily have not had any health problems except for the weight gain which I really should do something about but am waiting until after the holidays.
@diillu (5128)
I also love fried items alot. they are way testier than the other foods. I like fried chickens, fried potato. I just love them. But as you said it has really adverse effect on health. It cause increase in weight as well as has some effect in our health of heart as well. So, I don't take fried food that often. But when I feel like to eating then I usually get one in small amount.
@whyaskq (7531)
"Anything that is healthy is never nice. Nice food is always junk and bad for health" - that was what I used to say when someone hesitates whether to go for healthy or junk food. Given a choice, I definitely go for junk and fried items. Having said that, it is wiser to eat moderately. In my opinion, once a while is ok.