What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?

@vmenard (895)
What do you want to do before you die? I want to see my boys grow up and my grandkids. I'd also like to see positive changes in the world.
@lucky_witch (2711)
Before I die... huhuhu I want to spend a day of fun to the max with my family. WE have been busy doing things in life... in order t live and survive. I only dream of having a day with them full of fun and make use of the things that we have worked all our life. If only its possible... I know it will be... but not now.
I would like to see a black President. I would like to see a woman president. I would like to see more people giving and not taking. I would like to see more housing for the homeless. I would love to go back to college. NOT! I would love to meet Whitney Houston I would love to see the more grass and less parking lots.
• Cambodia
urrr I´ve made everything until today. Are you tell us the things to do in the last minutes of a human life?
I don't know as of this moment. But i wish i could see my family free from financial worries...
yes positive changes in the world like you said, but i would love to see my daughter grow up to be sucessful in life and love...and well if i have grandchildren the same for them as well