Are you jealous?

@megumiart (3780)
Do you get jealous if your ex gets with another person? I don't get jealous if I was the one that broke up with my partner, but if it were vice versa I might get envious. :P
@diillu (5128)
Getting jealous when ex gets along with another person is the sign of not getting over the relationship yet. For me I'm over my ex many years ago and I'm happily settle with my current partner. So, for me I don't get jealous at all and I guess getting jealous wouldn't make sense at all in my life right now.
@fazelath (1174)
diillu i agree with your answer,u are 100% right
@hanreq (1445)
....actually,i'm jealous if i can't move on......if that girl.....i'm still love her.....but if i forgot the feeling that girl,i never jealous....now,i have a girlfriend and i'm serious if what i feelings to my girl friend.....for that reason i'm jealous because all ex of my girlfriend is friends...i don't know why,all ex of my girl is friends?!
Haha mabey next time you should make sure there is no friendship between them,because even if not with you that could still cause problems between the friends,
@hanreq (1445)
...he he....its hurt you know....yeah..its problems to me....i love her for that reason i can't give up to my girlfriend....:)
I really don't know how i would act or feel cuz i've had one boyfriend in like 9th grade and i broke up with him and laughed in his face and then I have my boyfriend who i'm with know and we've been together for 3yrs. I dont see my self getting jealous i would see my self getting mad about it only cuz we have a baby together.
@aries_0325 (3062)
No, I don't. Past is past. She have a new life and free. She deserve to have a new love. And you have also deserve to a new love. If you having a jealous, it means you still love that person and why you let them far away from you. If you love that person don't get him/her away from you and show your love to him/her.
@oliverdt (1959)
No way, we brokeup remember...
@jazzygunz (178)
I will admit. I am a jealous person on certain things and this is definetly one of them. I fI am not happpy I dont like anyone else to be. It is just the way I am. I kinda want to see my ex suffer and miss me for some time but, I dont want him to just totally rebound and move along. But I guess that s just me in my sick mind :)
@Stephanie5 (2947)
Yes, I'll admit that I do. It doesn't matter who broke up with who for me either, it still bothers me. Not too bad though. But it does irk me a little bit. I especially get angry when they get with someone I was friends with, which recently happened but oh well, I doubt they will put up with him for very long and she will get what she has coming to her, because what comes around, goes around.
no i dont get jealous bcoz its natural there is no1 in this world who is only surrounded b y his or her partner
@kurtbiewald (2628)
when I decide I love somebody even just the thought that somebody else might be lusting after her too makes me jealous I guess I just haven't had enough success with women in life
@wisedragon (2330)
I was jealous in the beginning, when we had just broken up. But after a while I had gotten over it and now I want her to be happy, as I am happy.
@poohgal (6848)
I do not get jealous. In fact, I'll feel sorry for the new girl. Knowing the character of my ex, I do not think he will treat the new girl well. But well, I will wish them all the best and pray for him to treat her well. It's enough for him to hurt me, I hope he will not hurt another girl in the future. Since what's done cannot be undone and a broken relationship cannot be mend anymore, I will definitely give them my blessings. =D
@spoiled311 (5502)
oooppps...i misunderstood the title when i first opened your discussion...although i haven't experience such predicament, but i think it is logical to be jealous when the person you love has dumped you and you see him/her with another person. i think it is just a human emotion. :-) but yeah, if you did the dumping, then probably you will be relieved that at least you got that person out of the way. however, i watch in the movies that some people only realize how much they care for people when they are already gone and with somebody else. hehe i dunno, i guess it is a different emotion with different people.
Well wither you admot it or not,you never get jelous unless you are truely over that person..if you are then there would b nothing there no feelings but mabey being happy that he is with someone and happy for the time being:)
@fazelath (1174)
if i find someone better than the ex,i dont think i will be jealous,may yes if i am single,
I personally, don't get jealous...my break ups are usually for a good reason, and I end up hating the person, so I usually find it funny that they're off, annoying someone else. And half the time, I wouldn't even know anyway, cuz I really don't keep tabs on them. I probably would, though, like you said, if I was the one who was dumped, instead of the other way around...that's a little bit rougher to deal with! Maybe we should get my boyfriend's ex-wife in on this discussion, so she could lie to all of us and say she's not jealous! She is insane. I hate her.