Could you do it..............?

Ok I give you $ 100.00 USD with one instruction You have 15 days to turn it into $200.00 USD or you have to give the $ 100.00 back could you do it or would you have to give it back...
@omupas (1243)
If you gave me $100 I could certainly turn it into $200 in 15 Days or less. There are a few different methods to do it, but I can think of one method that would be relatively simple. In fact I could probably use less than the original $100 to get to the $200 mark.
Ok so why don't you take 100 of your dollars and turn it to 200 the holidays are here
Sorry what I wanted to finish saying was that this is an effort to see how many people would see the possibilities and not just the work.
@tiffiny (872)
I would have to give it back. I'm trying really hard to help my family out but it doesn't seem like there's alot of things you can do staying at home to make money. But it would be fun if you just wanted to give me a 100.00. Tis the season right? Lol
Before I could give you the 100 you would have to be able to make it 200. Get creative.
@max1950 (2313)
sure no problem and i see it done all the time,find out when there's a fair or trade show even a football game(home town).rent a popcorn machine and go crazy. go to wal-mart etc buy your cases of soda it will work out you pay 25 cent's a can and charge 1.00,where at a fair can you buy soda for a buck. give the people what they want at a fair price and your on your way. ps. the popcorn machines rent here for 50.00. i see guy's selling burrito's out of a cooler at fairs for 5.00 what's a burrito cost 50 cents to make. a 2 day fair and you have your money back plus.