Fastest State Trooper in America

@jillhill (37377)
Got this cute email about the fastest state trooper in America. It was a snowy night in Montana and the trooper was out on patrol. He sees a car stuck in the snow on the side of the road. He goes to the car and there is a man passed out with a fifth of vodka next to him. He shakes the guy and he wakes up......sees the trooper and steps on the gas. Of course since he is stuck he doesn't move but the speedometer keeps going up to 50 mph. So the trooper pretends he is running next to the car and yells to the guy to pull over! He got it on video from his car camera that is mounted on his dash! Man you have to be pretty drunk to think a Trooper could run 50 mph.! Drink moderately this holiday season! And live to see Christmas!
@KarenLO (238)
That is the funniest video about the fastest trooper. I wish I had a copy of it.
@jillhill (37377)
What a story to go back and share with your co workers!
That is hilarious! No one ever talks about Montana, and it is a shame if this state trooper is any indication. I would love to have seen that!
@jillhill (37377)
Me too...