Rihanna future's

I'm watching her new video's all time , i like how she gave us new things to say like this.From last video Umbrella :d i see her a a game play char and also can be a good model for a new role play game.Also her voice could go on Trance mixes, I belive that a a collaboraion between her "voice" and Armin mixes will be something ubber. What you think?
@diillu (5128)
Rihana is really a good singer. She had good face, good figure and most of all her voice is amazing. She can do pretty well in this field. She has alredy proved her self with her latest album and the awards that she was able to bag in. She is young and she has really been succesful. I like her video umbrealla very much. I must say that her future in this field is really bright.
Wished to hear her voice in a trance mix, as Senssation White or Black. Bet she will be awesome on that.Whats your oppinion.
@yghfghl (260)
i am a big fan of her i have been to almost every concert i really love her new song cry, i love her she is soo pretty