a joke - about somking and drinking

@mari123 (1862)
China
a beggar stops a pedestrain to ask some money. he says: "sir, i haven't eaten for one day, can you give me some money." the pedestrain: "i am sorry, i don't bring cash today. do you smoke? i have some cigarettes." the beggar say: "i don't somke." the man is quite gentle: "do you drink, i can offer you a couples of beer." the beggar answer: "i have never drinked." the gentleman is very excited when he heard that. "go with me to have a dinner tonight, i show my wife what kind of man he will be, if he don't somke and drink
My sentiments exactly. Nothing at all of any value to be gained by giving up what gives you pleasure.
Lol cute, but the terms of service say no jokes so you better be careful kay?
@esteria (396)
i really think it is a nice joke but don't u think it wrong to support smoking and drinking
@esteria (396)
well it indeed is a nice joke but are u not being supportive of smoking and drinking
@diillu (5128)
It's indeed a really nice joke. I really like this joke. I'm so eager to share it with my friends.
Hi friend, Its nice very funny have a nice day