Why my reputation does not increase?

@subha12 (18452)
I have got few responses that several users have rated me + for my response or for the discussion i have started. But still my reputation stands at 94/100. Why does not it increases instaed of + ratings? How many + rating are required to get the reputation to chage a single point? Pls help me anyone.
I have the same question with you .
• Pakistan
I don't know why and how many are required but the reputation doesn't matter much to earnings so i think forget about it and do good stuff to get good reputation.
@diillu (5128)
Don't worry, I'm also still there. I don't even remember how long it has been with this red star. It feels like forever. I reagularly make about 20-30 good responses and I'm usually marked best responses quite often as well. But seems like it's impossible to go up with the star. I'm stucked with this red star as long as I remember.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I wish I knew that myself. I am not sure how mylot runs there site. I wish I did though. I hope I get payed this month at least.
@shakeroo (3990)
I have the same problem too but I could not be bothered about the star anymore. Mine goes up to 10 for a while and then goes back to 9 for a long time and the cycle repeats itself every now and them. So, I just let it be and concentrate on posting. LOL!