Breakfast at Tiffany's Remake

@leeesa (885)
This is one of my all time favorite movies, and I think it would be interesting to see a remake of it. If you think this would make a good remake, who would you like to see play the starring roles?
Johnny Depp - My choice for lead male in Breakfast at Tiffany's
Leesa, A plus for your discussion topic! This is also one of my favorite movies - we are kindred spirits. I don't know if it could be remade or not. I do know that Johnny Depp is very versatile and Cate Blanchette is also "up there" as far as I'm concerned. Who would you suggest?~Donna
@leeesa (885)
I've thought of this over and over, but I just can't think of anyone who could take on these roles! They are so clean-cut and no one in Hollywood has that kind of innocense anymore. I love Johnny Depp and yes, he is very versatile, but I see him more as a "dark" actor. I think possibly Jennifer Love Hewett could pull off Holly Golightly though. She doesn't seem to be tainted by Hollywood and she does have a classic look.