Laptop and Notebook

@julianarw (1524)
Netherlands
Can anyone explain to me, what is the different between Laptop and Notebook? And which one is the best, Laptop or Notebook? Thanks
I have had both laptop and notebook computes. The only difference that I know of is that notebooks are thinner than laptops.
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
You have both of them. You must be lucky person. I wish i have one of them :)
Nah. I don't have both. I have owned both, either one or the other, at different times, but not both at once. Currently I have a laptop. It would be cool if I owned both at once, hehe.
heheh i like this discussion i never thought of the difference the only thing that i know is that they are all the same. PORTABLE! though i dont have any of them as of the moment but im hoping ill have one so0n c".)
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
me too. That's why i open this discussion. I don't know any different hehehe.. I also hope that i can buy one of this things soon ;)
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello Dear,I think that they both basically the same!!You only have to decide which one is nicer for you!!I have laptop and I am very satisfied with it!! See you and Regards Silvana
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
Thanks, Silvana. I wish i have one of them :D
@chunter (1761)
I actually replied to a similar discussion here.. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1353901.aspx
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
Oh ya, i chek later :D Thanks for ur response
@Ohara_1983 (4119)
• Kuwait
For me is notebook is slim than laptop, but almost the same because they keep on changing the model till who's the tinner & slim is the best.
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
oh like that?? Thanks for ur response
@chrislotz (8200)
I, personally, don't think there is a difference other than the notebook is a tad smaller than a laptop. But i think they are both capable to do the same thing. I wanted to respond to this discussion so I can read what others say about this subject. I am thinking about buying a laptop and I have wondered this same thing.