What makes you truly smile deep down inside.

Australia
When I use to walk along the street, I'd see someone who didn't look real happy walking towards me. So I would simply catch their eye and give them a genuine big smile, with real intent on making that person happy. 9 out of 10 times, the unhappy looking person would smile a real smile and genuinely looked happier. That is something I use to really get a kick out of and made me feel really good about myself. So what is it that makes you feel really good, deep down inside about yourself.
@diillu (5128)
Whenever I think of the special moments that I spent with my boyfriend, this brings me a smile on me out of nowhere inspite of the worst situation I might be in. Whenever I'm alone then the memories just flips on my mind. This way I can be really happy for a time being.
@tryxiness (4548)
When U see old couple holding hands, savoring the moments as they hold hands. That makes me smile. Because at that age they somehow exhibits contentment and happiness. :)