Do you like Mylot's new updates?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I am sure that all of you mylotters already know and have seen mylot's new updates. From what I've seen, they're basically focused in the discussions and their levels, etc. I personally think it's a good thing, and that along with the information tab over our avatars in our profiles make a real improvement basically for a reason: they let us know a bit more how earnings are calculated, which was the million dollar question so far. Now it's still hard to say, but i think it's a bit more transparent. Also the earnings area is much better now, in my opinion. What do you think of mylot's latest updates and improvements? which other ones would you suggest?
@diillu (5128)
I still don't know about the earnings here in mylot. But I must say that I'm also pretty much excited about the new improvements in mylot. It was almost getting bored here in mylot seeing all the old things. But I must say that these renovations had brought realy excitement among the people here in mylot. I myself has been enjoying this new feature alot.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
It's true that people are excited about whether the updates will have an influence over their earnings or not. Maybe that was the point lol. thank you very much for replying, diillu.
the new features its seem nice to get in here. it was long time that myLot giving something new in this forum discussion. but, unfortunately i still dont understand much whats the function of interest ranking in here? is there any maximum number in gain interest ranking? or any interval number which describe how good someone in responding? i mean here is the number 1 till 10 having another meaning or it just only number? please let me know more
The improvement is a welcome feature. As a member having association hardly a month,I am unable to suggest anything now.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
thank you for replying anyway, ganga.