Welcome me Back

@34momma (13891)
hey everyone, i have been gone for a while busy all over the map. but i thought it was time for me to come home to my first true love mylot. so here i am, get ready for some great post!!
Welcome back Momma
Where did you go, what did you do, why were you gone?
@34momma (13891)
well i was on other websites making money ( still am) i am also in the middle of starting my own business on making money and mastering your thoughts as well as a group where we meet twice a month on working together and learn together about life, money, love, and everything in between
How interesting. Tell us more!
Uh - busy all over the map physically? Or busy all over the map from your computer? Me - it's from my computer, & it has been a while since I started being active here on MyLot. I guess we can welcome each other back. I guess I can ask how the weather is over in your area, but we're close enough to each other that it is probably redundant.
@34momma (13891)
all over the map on line. I have not yet gone on a vacation since 2003. welcome back to you too my friend
We actually crossed paths elsewhere, & became friends. Then I came back here & added you & you accepted.
@34momma (13891)
are you talking about the Dark side??? LOL
@kareng (30591)
Welcome back!!! Let's get the posting rolling :)
@34momma (13891)
yes with the new year i think we should make sure we put mylot back on the internet map and start making this money
Welcome back my friend. I have also been away for ages after all the banning and sorts had been going on here, but I thought I would give it another go. I look forward to your new posts.x
@34momma (13891)
i know it was making me nuts too, but i am going to come back and hang out see how things go
@ahgong (10064)
I guess we have all been busy for this period. From work to home, we never seem to be able to get everything done. At work, the in-tray is always full. At home, the chores are never done. Finally now, two weeks before the new year, I get a breather! I would definitely post more the coming two weeks. So, where have you been and what have you been up to 34momma?
@34momma (13891)
i have been on other sites making money, I have been working on building my websites and getting my business together. taking care of my wonderful family and working a full time job. this lady is busy, but loving it
Welcome back, momma. I missed you and I was wondering where you've been! Glad you decided to come back to Mylot! Looking forward to hearing more about your other money making ideas!
@34momma (13891)
hey girl thanks, it is good to be back. oh i have a lot going on and i would love to share them with you and the whole world. i am almost ready to launch my websites. i will keep you posted
@inked4life (4225)
Well isn't this just a little strange? I just posted a very similar message last night as I've also been gone for quite some time. Good to have you back and great to see a familiar face around here.
@34momma (13891)
it is always good to see your face my mylot friend. you always have such great post and i look forward to seeing them
@punlonnjack (1309)
i dont know you but welcome back ive been away myself moving and all but i couldnt wait to get set up on the internet to get back to business on mylot.:)
@34momma (13891)
i love mylot, and i left for a while to pursue other things but i am back so i can continue to make money here as well as network