126 kids raped

Australia
3 man in Russia were sentenced to total of 34 years jail. They are charged with sexually abused almost 130 kids between the age of 9 and 14. They fillmed the rapes. One is teacher and has a wife and a son the other one is divorced and has 2 kids. they are geting 9, 10 and 15 year in jail. It comes down to 3 months for each child. What a joke.
OMG how can anyone be so friggin cruel to children. It seems like such a low amount of time per child but you know I think it's better than 3 yrs. My friends ex-husband had just been convicted of molesting my friends daughter and all her got is 3 yrs. She will be 8 when he gets out at last these other kids will be old enough to defend themselves by they time those perverts get out. I seriously hope they are put with main population in jail, just like my friends exhusband he has not gotten any security and he's not allowed parole. I hope these men got the same conditions. In my opinion no molester/rapist should be allowed to live after doing domething so cruel to anyone.
wow 3 years but you know what I am not suprised at all. The legal system all around the world is a joke. But then again they are each serving 1 mont for each child or 3 months colectivly. I too belive that people like that should never be free expecialy man like these 3 there is no way that someone can say that they can change they did it to 126 kids (not 126 times as many kids were raped more than 1 time).
OMG that is so disgusting. They should at the very least rot in jail. I have never been able to understand what must go through these peoples minds to do such a thing to anyone let alone a child. It's so wrong in ever sense of the word.
I agree but killing them is letting them off way too easy. I think they should be sent to foreign countries where they torture their inmates.
Keep in mind that even the most violent of criminals don't abide by abusing children. While these men are locked up, they will find out what it's like to be molested, raped and abused...for 9, 10 and 15 years.
yes that is very true as sad as it is but they will get what was coming to them.
WAAATTT!?? you gotta be kidding me right?!
no it is not a joke I wish it was. Yhere are some sick people out there.
These many people then shall be KILLED, Of what use is to punish them.. When they are ill-Willed.. And if the laws are bent for them.. Hearts of these kids,painfully mauled Will ever sooth..and will rest in doldrums.
I just feel for the kids what ever they do to those 3 man its not enough.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
This is very disturbing. They ought to be hung up! Those poor kids. They will never forget that time in their lives. And all those people get are a slap on the wrist. I hope that they get theirs in prison....over and over and over again.
Yes thats is what I want to happen over and over let them feel what those poor kids felt.
@mistissa (1350)
• Netherlands
They jiust get a few years, and nobody thinks about what it does to a child, they are scarred for the rest of their lives. I think they should cut his fingers and his dingeling of. That way he can never touch another child anymore. Or lock them up and throw away the key.
Many times they dont use their "dingeling" but it still destroy a life. Thats why castration is not the answer but I still like to see it done to them so they could never feel the same pleasure and will remind them everytime they need to use the toilet. I would rather see my tax money go to help the victims not feeding and suporting the ofender if you know what I mean. Just put them in a nice romantic room with few big brothers and let them see how been scared feels.