if the man who doesn't smoke&drink is not a real man

@sukuru (122)
China
Like everybody knows that smoking&drinking are not well for their health,but more and more person like to smoke and drink... here is a story happened in China: a guy went to visit his parents-in-law for the first time.his parents were satisfied with his work,his family backgroud...and all other things. like every thing went smooth. at last ,his future father-in-law asked him some questions: do you smoke?-------no do you drink?-------no do you like to gamble sometimes?---no ...... After the guy went back home ,he got his failure result soon.the reason is that his future father-in-law thought that the man who didn't smoke&drink weren't a true man. Hey guys, if you are a man,do you smoke&drink? if you are a woman, do you like a man who like smoke&drink? do you think smoke&drink cool?
@scorpio16 (1707)
Well, curious story. I should say that one must taste all these thing in life so that one would at least definitely know the taste of all these things. I would say that we must taste everything but must not make habit of it. This will help any person anywhere in adverse situations, where one may not get the things of one's choices. Now it is upto you to decide who is a man or not a man, who does not smoke and drink. Thanks.
@Pose123 (21660)
Hi sukuru, I am a man, and I don't smoke, although I did for a number of years. I take only an occasional drink. I can assure you that a man who doesn't smoke or drink is no less of a man. Some of the men that I respect the most, neither smoke or drink. Blessings.
@sukuru (122)
Hi Pose123,you said you smoked for a number of years,but now you succeed quitting,you've done a good job.Many of my friends are addicted to smoke and try lots of ways to quit,but fail.how could you do that?
@rosema (1145)
Hi sukuru, being a real man is not based on whether he drink nor he smoke. For me, i dont like a guy who smoke or drink.
@xuyuting (72)
of course not.i am a girl ,i dont like man smoke and drink ,and i don't think smoke&drink cool.i can accept man smoke&drink as occasion repuires.in your story it's not the guy's fault but his father-in-law's fault.