Pray for the family of Leah Hickman

There was an alert for a missing young lady ..from marshall..in huntington wv. Sadly ..it is believed that the body of this young lady has been found in a crawlspace in a basement of the apartment building where she lived: "BREAKING NEWS: FRIDAY NIGHT Huntington Police found what they believe to be the body of missing Marshall University student Leah Hickman. Huntington Police made the announcement at a news conference Friday night. Police found the body of a young adult female matching the description of Leah Hickman in the crawlspace of her apartment building. Police forensic teams are currently examining the body and the crime scene for evidence. "It's a tragic situation." said Huntington Police Chief Skip Holbrook. Police say they have no suspects. Investigators found the body around 5pm. State Police and investigators rushed to Hickman’s apartment in Huntington late Friday afternoon. Police have taped off a large area around Hickman's apartment and blocked off surrounding streets. We have a crew on the scene and will update this story as new information becomes available. Stay tuned to WSAZ NewsChannel 3 and wsaz.com for the latest on this developing situation"
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I will pray for the family. It really doesn't sound good at all. I hope they find out what exactly happened and do something about it.
It's not looking good..It's really a sad story and just days before Christmas..What sorrow and pain will be theirs this christmss.
I hadnt heard about this. Which is shocking since i live in wv. I will definitely keep her family in my thoughts and prayers. They will need it.
It just came out about half hour ago..I actually saw family of hers come to church yesterday ..to pray.. I really feel for the family. They have no suspects yet..Makes you wonder..where is it safe.