How many discussions do you do?

On the average how many new discussions do you start everyday? I on the average start only one every few days or so.
I also only start a conversation every now and then. Most of the time I post to other discussions. I spend a lot of time doing that...in fact way too much time doing that!
@scorpio16 (1707)
Normally I prefer to reply to the existing discussions. But if I start posting new thread then I try to post at least 10 - 15 posts, of course that too not regularly. At times, I even do not get time to open the site for more than 15 days too.
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello dear barbiegirl. I do not start discussions very often. Most of the time, I respond to my friends' discussions because I cannot find good discussions for me to start with or to post. But once I get one in the mind, I post it. Thanks very much for your discussion. Merry Christmas.
@diillu (5128)
I used to start really loads of discussions when I was new here. But these days seems like there's no discussions left for me to start. I just start one or few discussions once in a while. These days I feel great to be able to make response rather than creating one of myself. I usually respond about 10-25 discussions in a day.
@rosema (1145)
I only make 5 to 7 discussions daily.