what gift did you receive for this christmas?

China
last night,I recived a bag of suger as christmas gift,it was given by my boyfriend;and this morning,one of my former friend gave me a christmas apple as gift,which made me so touched;what's more,I received so many text messages,of course,I sent a great number of text messages to my old or new friends too.here,I want to say all of you,merry christmas!
@Ann2407 (305)
i got five books from one of my good friends,they are the books i want to own for a long time ,i am so happy to got this present.guys,merry christmas!
wow you received and apple and a bag of sugar. Where do you live? You have to be the most grateful person on earth. I could never give a person an apple and they like it. This is very nice of you and your friends. What did your boyfriend get from others for Christmas?
I live in China,and in fact,it is not our traditional holiday,but,now ,more and more young people observe this day.my boyfriend received many greeting messages too,and I gave him an apple too.
I am so glad to read this and just read it to my mother. This makes us smile with joy as you all know the spirit of Christmas the most of the USA. I am blessed to know you.
thank you very much,I am so glad to hear that.best regards for all of you!