Live Free or Die Hard

@mrsjbelle (1640)
This movie is really good. I enjoyed watching it. Bruce Willis is pretty hot for an older gentleman. I'd take him over Ashton anyday.
@chunter (1761)
well, Bruce Willis is getting old for such action movies......the plot was average at best and as expected his character is simply "invincible".... Don't think there will ever be another Die Hard movie after this one
@ferdzNK (3213)
I just had a HD version of Die Hard 4.0 and for a computer guy this is definitely one of the best I've see.
@tiffiny (872)
I honestly didn't think this movie was going to live up to the other die hards. Oh but man did it ever. I think it is actually my favorite Die Hard movie. And can't we all just have both of the guys?
@Kowgirl (3490)
This was one action packed movie. Never a dull moment. But the plot was soooo old. There have been dozens of movies with this plot. I guess it will be the last "Die Hard". It's time to move on to something else because of his age. Like he said in the movie "I'm getting to old for this". In the movie he(Bruce) reminded me of the Timex watch..."It takes a beating but keeps on ticking". He has managed to keep his sexy look even with a bald head.
@sukuru (122)
i'm fan of Bruce willis,his action series is really great.though he is kinda older,willis is more attractive
ive loved all the Die Hard movies! and you are right! Bruce is sexy something fierce! waay hotter than that gangly Ashton!