Tiger

Tiger - Cute and cute
@micah44 (108)
I love to have a pet like Tiger,it's kind a cute.Well when i was a little child i used to watch tigers in the zoo.. How about anyone?
Well I can guess you didnt see the news today, where a tiger got out of its habitat at the san francisco zoo, mauled 3 people killing one. Do you still think they are fuzzy and cute?
lol thanks for the private message, but I think you could have posted it here.
I'd love to have a pet lion.A huzzy and cute child lion.We lived together in a small village by the forest.When he grow up ,I will let him go home.
I love tigers!! In the Chinese Zodiac, my birth year makes me a tiger. I have always loved them and am actually thinking of getting a tiger tattooed on me somewhere. They are beautiful animals and as long as they are raised correctly, they wouldn't be hard to handle. ~~Taz~~
i do not think a tiger is a good pet to have.but someone like u would lie to have a tiger like that.also alot of people would want a tiger to.