On Benazir Bhutto's Assasination-: Share Your Reactions

The world has lost a freedom fighter, Bhutto - Bhutto's assasination is a big loss to the democratic principles that the world holds dear. The world would surely miss her, considering that she is at the height of her political career. A staunch freedom fighter, her murderer may have planned it wisely...this time they succeeded as there were other assasination attempts for her in the past....
@psyche49f (2511)
Pakistan's ex-Prime Minister was murdered by a suicide bomber yesterday, killing Bhutto and scores of people around. A freedom fighter, her death is a big loss to democracy. Such barbaric act should be condemned...I join the world in mourning the loss of a staunch supporter for the truth. Fellow mylotters, please share your reactions here....
@Netsbridge (3242)
Yes, a freedom fighter in her own right, just like Phoolan Devi and many other great women, my mother Julie included! Which in turn leads me to ask: Where are all the macho men when things are so bad, that a woman is often compelled to take some drastic action in defense of humanity? On the other hand, I would like to know why the US government truly supports General Musharraf, and why the general was encouraged by the US in alleged power sharing with the former prime minister Benazir Bhutto, especially since the two do not share the same political ideology. Now, if we can get the above answered, then we would have found the culprit behind Benazir Bhutto's assasination. May her soul finally rest in peace! Brave woman!
@Mickie30 (2631)
I can only empathise with the people of pakistan. I think it's awful what's going on there. It makes us realise that despite how much we moan and complain about every day little things and we complain about the Country we live in there are people who are suffering a lot worse out there. I think to kill a woman Prime Minister is just horrendous it makes you wonder what the world is coming to when people can do this. I cannot imagine how the people of Pakistan are feeling about this it must be a horrible position to be in and there must be a lot of sadness, anger and grief there today.