marriage in other country

December 31, 2007 4:25am CST
am a filipina in here. Am asking some opinion from a filipino like me also.Am a married woman through civil rites. But me and my hubby we're not together anymore.Is it possible to get married again outside the Philippines? Like getting married in Hongkong or anywhere. Pls. I need your views regarding my probs.
1 response
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
31 Dec 07
Am not a Filipino but I guess there common laws relating to your case-If indeed your were married in a civil way, there are provisions for dissolving that marriage, now if you want to marry again, you must seek for a formal divorce first before you get married-as of now, you are still your husbands wife, even if you dont live together!
• Philippines
31 Dec 07
thank you for your advice I appreciate it a lot.