Friend List

@carolbee (16231)
I have a couple of friends on my list that are not on myLot any longer, for one reason or another. If I decide to delete this person(s) from my friend list, will he/she receive a notice from myLot letting the person know? Sure don't want to stir up any trouble or hurt anyone's feelings. Happy New Year everyone, carolbee
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello dear carol bee friend. I also have quite some inactive friends who have not mylotted for a few months, but once in while I can see one of them in a discussion somewhere and I would like to also respond to that one he or she has responded. I mean to his or her response to the same discussion. By the way, I don't think that it will send an email notification to the friend of yours, but it is ok to leave it on the friendslist as it does not cause us any trouble. Who knows someday they might be active again and we would be still very happy to participate in each other's discussions. Thanks very much for your discussion, dear friend.
@carolbee (16231)
My better judgment tells me to leave things alone and not start fiddling with friends. A couple of people on my friend's list have been banned. Thanks for responding.
@jillhill (37379)
I really don't know...They probably don't let them know. I have a friend that can't get into her account so she thinks she did something wrong and can't get an answer so I assume they wouldn't let them know. If they return they can always sign up to be your friend again.
@carolbee (16231)
Think I'll leave my account alone and not change anything. Thanks for your response.
I don't think this will happen. I also don't see it as a problem either. The person is not active on your list. They are just holding a spot someone else could use. I also hate having to dig through all those friends to find one I need to get.
@carolbee (16231)
Thanks for clearing this up for me. Appreciate your comment and thanks for responding.
@suspenseful (40314)
I do not think so. If that peraon decides not to be your friend, she will write you anyway or have someone else do it for you. Usually people delete friends not because they cannot stand them anymore or hate their responses, but because you are trying to clean up their list and find they maybe want to concentrate on getting more friends in one particular category because you know we all want varied ideas and it prevents you from being ganged up, if for instance, you have two hundred for capital punishment, and two hundred for reforming prisoners, etc. rather than having all your friends are interested in reforming prisoners and not executing them for murder, so if you say "I am for capital punishment" some of those not in favor will give you minuses. (Oh I do not have those interests, those are examples.)
@carolbee (16231)
I was thinking about deleting people that are no longer on myLot but will leave it alone. Thanks for your response and have a healthy and happy new year.