Who do you usually wait for NEW YEAR with?

Who do you spend time with waiting for the new year??? happy new year!
@musicman6 (2391)
I don't have a wife anymore, and all my kids are grown, so here the last 3yrs, I usually don't celebrate New Years, I enjoy being by myself! to me, It's just another day!!
I see. thanks
Tonight's going to be the big night and im heading to a party with some friends. Normally i spend the time with friends but this year is a bit different with my special somebody. Other friends will be there but i think im going to make sure i spend my time with that one person =)
Nice plan. Thank you
@Inky261 (2524)
I am alone with my dogs. It is very nice and peaceful. Happy New Year and happy mylotting!
Happy new year too!
@chrislotz (8200)
We, my hubby and I, used to go out for new years, but now that we are older we usually just stay home and spend it together. New Years is no big deal to us anymore. This year my hubby was in bed by 10:30 and I was on the computer. At midnight I was in mylot posting and so were a lot of other people. I don't think it was a big deal for a lot of people.