New Years Blast but knocked out drunk

New Years Toast - This is an image of two wine glasses to celebrate new years.
Yesterday was a blast for one for the New Years Eve hang out at my sister's house. Hanged out with her and my brother in law. We played Poker, UNO, listened to Yahoo Music Online just to get the motion while playing the games then popped in a DVD of Ben Stiller's The Heartbreak Kid. No beer and no other hard beverages - it was strictly wine and nothing but wine. I don't know how many bottles we drank but we ended up so damn drunk, having so much fun - as soon as it hit 12AM - while watching ABC on TV Mr. Clark doing the countdown - poor guy since you can't really understand what he is saying - finally the ball drops - everyone screaming happy new year - giving hugs, calling families to wish them a happy new year - them myself I dropped on the bed knocked out sleep. I didn't realize how drunk I was to go down dropping like a rock - but it was worth it though. How about you guys? Did you drop down drunk or did you still party on for new years?
that's good you had fun on new years, but funny that after new years you were so drunk you fell asleep. i bet your friends and your sister was disappointed because you left them there - what a funny story. i didn't do much on new years i just stayed home and hang out with my friends and had a few drinks.