Have you ever infected any other person when you were ill?

By Bala
@balasri (26546)
Knowingly or unknowingly.
@mimpi1911 (25473)
I hardly fall ill and cannot remember anytime when I have infected anyone. Having said this, there is more to this. My parents are prone to cold and coughs and with every season change they have to catch one. lol.. But I remain unaffected.
@balasri (26546)
Nice to know that you are cold proof.
@mimpi1911 (25473)
cold proof is fun....lol...
@Monkeyrose (2849)
Nothing serious but I've passed on many a colds and flus. WEll I assume so. With colds and flus they are so contagious that its difficult to really pinpoint where you got them from.
@balasri (26546)
Yeah you can get those bugs from a pin point too.
@Mirita (2668)
Usually when I have a cold I try to be very careful and I try to stay away from people ,but when you live in the same house with your family is kind of hard to prevent others from getting a cold.
@balasri (26546)
That's true.Those virus are unbeatable.
@dpk262006 (56736)
Perhaps not. I cannot recall, if I infected anyone..knowingly or unknowingly.
@balasri (26546)
My wife has the knack of catching my cold first Deepak.lol
No idea. there is no facility to find out the truth at my end.
@saundyl (9789)
I'm sure that through family contact or contact with others and not being aware yet that i am sick...or being to stubborn to admit im sick I've passed my germs on to others. Its never been intentional to get other people sick, when I'm sick and i know it I stay home and get better. Sometimes I admit im really sick i think its just allergies until i'm too sick to ignore it..by then I've probably infected others.
I am sure this happened to everyone who got sick ..sooner or later..Germs are transmitted in many ways and it takes about three days once you are exposed to the germ before they take hold. I usually get sick but not as often as my wife as she has a weak immune system I think as everytime she goes home to the Philippines she gets sick. The last time she was in the Philippines she was supposed to stay six months to buy a house for us and she got sick from the person who sold us the house. The husband and wife both were sick and my wife hugged them to say good bye after the sale and she got really sick (infected lungs) and had to cut her trip short and had to come back to the USA after 45 days..she was really sick. Now I am sick because I was supposed to go to the Philippines for three weeks in May and come home with her May 28...this is all gone up in smoke...because of the sickness.
@nkhanna (925)
well i was 14,i got chicken pox.it gets spread very quickly if any one else uses any og the products that is being used by the patient.chicken pox literally itches the body a lot and the doctor gave me a lotion to put ver it so that the itching is less.however my younger brother used to give my medicine and water at times.i dont know how but just a day before i was well he also caught it and suffered from it.i really felth bad for him,but then the doctor told that this normally happens.
@diillu (5121)
When I usually get common cold then this is the illness that I usually get my boyfriend transmitted. Since, we stay together, sleep together, eat together..I just can't avoid it. I try to but it's just is impossible and even I try my best I just can't prevent this from to happen.
@zenmachado (1619)
Im sure that by an unknown situation I have transmitted my ill effects to others. But I assure, that never has it been caused, by a direct intent or harmful intent.