how do u forget an ex

@megaplaza (1441)
Nigeria
i know that getting away from the guilt of a broken relationship is never an easy one, how do u cope with it.
I can understand that broken heart cant be join but in this world anything can happend u can start your new life with new freinds
@subha12 (18449)
u have used the avatar like me.
@subha12 (18449)
it is really forget someone you loved once. the more effort you make to forget, yopu end up in remembering most.try to enasge yourself in some interesting activity and engross in work.
@berlay (40)
Its hard but it Just passed by. Coz we were far from each other. I went back to our home and there is this guy who courted me and beginning to like him. Then Im beginning to forget him.
@diillu (5121)
It's not indeed to froget someone whom we loved and spend sometime with. And it would be even bitter if we were cheated or something like that. You just need to make yourself think that if he/she can be happy without you then why can't you. You have your own world and someday you will meet another person who truly deserves you and will love you for the rest of your life. apart from that you should avoid baing alone as much as possible and should always be keeping yourself busy as long as it takes.