What is the most romantic thing that has ever been done for you?

Ok my question what is the most romantic thing that has ever been done for you? I mean by anyone wether it an exboyfriend/exhusban someone who liked you and you never dated or a person your married to!
@diillu (5128)
Well, the most romantic thing that I can ever remeber is done by my current boyfriend. At those time we were just starting to see each other. And then suddenly after a month I had to leave for another country for one month with my family. On the day I came back we stayed together for one whole day and he walked me till my house. And after half an hour he just called me up and said that he has been still waiting in my door to see me once again. I just felt that this is the most touching thing.
I have to agree that is sweet. Thank you for sharing with me your most romantic moment. Have a nice day.
@xuyuting (72)
for me the most romantic thing is a boy singing for me . when i am in college.our class gor for picnic in a hill. on the top of the hill.the boy singing for me with guitar that is very romantic...
That is so cool to have someone sing to you. Thank you for sharing with me. Have a nice night.
@Malyck (3428)
My boyfriend always does a lot of subtle romantic things for me, and us as a couple. I think the *most* romantic and special thing was probably one night when I had my period and had really bad cramps and was crying and miserable. It was about 1am, and he went and ran me a bath and lit candles and made me hot milk & honey (a childhood favourite that I had mentioned once in passing), and sat on the floor and talked to me while I soaked in the bath. It was the sweetest, most beautiful thing. =D
AWWW, I think that the sweetest thing I ever heard to have someone do. Thank you for you memory it was very nice.. have a beautiful day!
I'm a hopeless romantic and LOVE when a guy is super romantic to me =] The sweetest and most romantic thing a guy has ever done would possibly to come to my dorm when i was crying and take me for a walk around campus. It was late at night and it seemed like nothing could make me smile at the point. He turned around and caught a leaf as it was falling off a tree. He handed it to me and said "I saw this falling and it reminded me of how I fell for you." =] cheesy? a little! sweet? I LOVED it =)
Awww I love it when guys are so sweet and cheesey but at the right exact moment. thanks for sharing.