would it be better for you to eat dinner in morning and breakfast in evening?

would it be better for you to eat dinnerin the morning and breakfast in the evening, i dont do this but i though you need more energy in the morning to do this, and when you get in from work you eat a great big meal and probably just relax, so would it make more sense to eat a lighter meal in the evening?
@Modestah (11192)
I am of the mindset that the midday meal should be the hardiest - you have burned off your breakfast calories and still have a fair amount of the day to get through - a good warm hardy meal at the lunch hour would be satiating ... then a light supper meal for the winding down lazier hours before bedtime.
good answer and fair, but you have the lighter meal as breakfast for dinner though
@diillu (5128)
Well, most of the people consider dinner as one of the most important diet throughout the day. Eating in greater portion doesn't mean that we are getting greater energy. Eating healthy diet early in the morning that gives us more energy is the main part of the breakfast. That is the reason why people have good breakfast and later have the light lunch in the day.
@lilaclady (28235)
Sounds logical doesn't it, although I think my stomach is a little delicate in the mornings so maybe having two type breakfasts one in the morning and one in the evening and have maybe one big meal during the day.
It's harmful to our stomach and may disturb the incretion
@deebomb (15319)
I really think your right. We should have a diner type meal early in the morning. I really don't feal like eating until after 10:00 though. we don't get up and do the hard work that was done years ago. It also takes a lot time tovfix a big meal in the morning. The big meal at night I think got started because that was the time when most of the family finely got to gether after the day was ended.