Jana Freed from Prison

@alexsis (2149)
How do you feel about Jana being freed from prison today? I feel that they should have kept her in prison. But of course this is television and no one stays in prison for long. But I'm happy for Kevin that she is out. He deserve to be with someone that loves him just as much. I also cannot understand how can you love someone that tried to kill you wither they have a sickness or not. What do you think about Jana being freed from prison?
@bfarrier1 (2082)
I just hope that she is being true to Kevin, I know he isn't a angel or nothing but they have made him a better person and everyone can change so I hope she makes him happy and don't try killing him again. He went to great lengths to get her out. I hope they are happy ever after. Have a great day!
@alexsis (2149)
I hope they don't turn her back into a villain. I like them as a couple. I want them to live happily ever after too. You have a great day too, thanks!
@Polly1 (12646)
I hope the writers let Jana and Kevin be happy for awhile, they look so cute together. I am also hoping that they stick to the story line about the reason for her doing what she did is because of the tumor. Kevin deserves some happiness.
@alexsis (2149)
I agree.
I am a few days behind, so I didnt see it yet, but I kind of had the feeling she was going to be released. Now comes the interesting part, do they make her sweet and nice or was it all a act? I am thinking it will be a act, but we wont find out for a while. I think her case is possible, if you have a brain tumor that can affect the way you behave and act, but I truly think she is a psychopath manipulating kevin and colleen. We will see, should be good though.
@alexsis (2149)
I agree with you, she is just manipulating them. I can't wiat to see how here storyline unfolds.