I Have A Question?

dice - dice roll because LIFE is a gamble!
@Liasonfan (1702)
I have a question, I was hoping someone could answer for me? Is there a point (so many posts or something) that you are allowed to copy and paste after? Just wondering. Thought I read something about that somewhere. A certain number of posts to avoid scamming when members copy and paste. Thanks so much for any information whatsoever....Posing links can be very tricky without copy and pasting and so easy to not catch errors!
@luvstochat (6914)
You have to reach 500 posts before you are allowed to copy and paste. This is to help with spam. I don't copy and paste much once in awhile I will copy a link to a website that has information on something someone has asked about. Make sure if you copy and paste you give credit to the orignal author too so you avoid copyright infringments. Also remember that referal links to other sites are against the TOS and will be deleted.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Thanks so much for the information. Good to keep in mind!
@ltmoon (1008)
Yes, the point of no return is 500. It appears you have long since past that point. Remember to use copy and paste responsibly. Posting links is proper use. Copy and pasting someone else's articles is plagiarism!
@Sillychick (3279)
Yes, once you reach 500 posts you can copy and paste, and post pictures. I guess this is to avoid spam.
I do believe it is 500 posts to get to copy and paste. It may be wrong. Well see.
Hi! We are required to reach 500 posts before we could copy and paste. I wish I could reach 500 soon, this will be easier for me to bring in interesting topics in the site. Cheers!