Yesterday I started a discussion about getting a freelance job.

Well, I think it is a bit misleading. The link I give you is only to track how many people sign up and to give you the referral link to use when posting. You will get paid by the company you are signing up for, but you will also be paid by a private person for posting the ads. I can hire 6 people to get paid monthly + commissions. After that, you will only be paid commissions. If you want to sign up, then go to my blog and click the link in the top post about ad posting. Then after completing the registration, you will need to contact me. I will provide you with the ads that you will need to post and tell you where to post them. I want to keep everything organized so that I don't have people posting in the same forums and such. If you would like to apply for this position, please register as stated above. The top 6 people will be selected to get paid privately.
No responses