How do you cope with having a child to a guy who's cheated on you many times?

January 23, 2008 5:34am CST
The children always suffer, make sure he finds time for his child. Regardless of what is going on between the two of you, he has to spend quality time with his child. And if he does not want to spend quality time with his child, a court order will do it, and if he does not want to pay child support a court order will do that also.
3 responses
@chrislotz (8203)
• Canada
29 Jan 08
A court order may say he has to spend time with his child, but that doens't mean he will. And if forced to it wouldn't be quality time and that wouldn't be good for the child either. I don't think any man should be forced to spend time with their child but I do support that he has to pay support for that child. After all it takes two to make a baby and he is just as responsible for that child as the mother is. I don't feel that a man should have to be told by the court to pay, he should do it automatically if he's a man, not a boy.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
23 Jan 08
From the day he got involved in the conception of that child, he accessed not only legal rights, but also the biological parental right over the child-hate him or love him, he is not going to go away. The best you can do is do your best as the Mother of the child and dont let the Cheater man outdo you and steal the show of parenthood from you-that child is yours, as much as the child is his.Besides the child has the right to know and be with his/her father-If he doesnt want to spend quality time or give support, let the laws handle him-that one there is no compromise!
• China
23 Jan 08
oh, first, it is a bad news. the way is good, and cruel, ha ha... perhaps, it is useful. thank you for sharing the topic.