My mother-in-low

@Mamagee (392)
Malaysia
My husband and I with four children was once lives with my mother-in-low before I bought a house and moved out. It's my mother-in-low keep chasing us out and I can't stand it. I don't understand why? I and my husband has treat her very nicely and everything is provided by us including paying bills. I don't know what she want exactly. She is 86 years old now and I felt guilty to live her alone in her house. So, I and my husband will come and see her every weekend.
Maybe your mother is law is getting to old to understand. he may think your someone else at some point in the day. Does she suffer from anything at all. I can't imagine your being mistreated in your own home. I think with your visiting her weekly it may be nice. She is older and may feel left out at some point. Stay strong it will get better.