I want to share about a mylot friend of mine Darkangel079

for 3 days i have joined this place and it has been so much fun like i feel alive already just to make more discussions. i have to give to the person that referred me to mylot and so far it has been fantastic. how about you did you have someone refer you to mylot and encouraged you to use it and how helpful it is? sometimes we need those type of people. so far he has given me great tips and helpful hints how to grow in mylot and advice on how to get referrals, but knowing he told me it is tough to get active ones unless you i guess like persuade or build confidence to the person you're referring. you should add him in your friends list - check my profile and read up some of his discussions. happy mylotting - it took me some time to figure what that meant but thanks to him now i know.
I really am grateful and I do want to thank you for the comment. It's always a great pleasure to help out and those in my referral lists. Thanks again and keep up the good work in producing in Mylot.
I have always wondered who referred me. I know they have never sent me one email thanking me for staying. I can only imagine how much I have earned them. This in my opinion a great friend of yours. It must make your referrer very happy. I will add you to my friends list. I am not going to wonder anymore who referred me. They must be long gone by now. Get going with those posts.