Digital pics into kaliedescope(sp?)

United States
January 26, 2008 12:11am CST
My mom was telling she saw something where they took a digital picture and made it look like it had been on a kalidescope and then printed it on paper you can iron on to material and then they mad quilts with it! Has anybody heard of anything like this and if so what is it called!
No responses