is mylot really pays ???????

hi friends i m new here in online world i havent recvd even a single cent here...is mylot really pays ? pls tell me ..thaks.
@desdbaby (46)
hi,I am also a freshman here.Now my accout is $0.02.But at least $10.00 then you can get the money. As I know,there are many people here, and many of them really get the pays from mylot.And there is not only money they get from here... So just do it.
hope so we will get money soon
@sminut13 (1786)
i'm also new and my earnings are still zero too. let's hope and go for the best.
@diillu (5128)
This is the site that really pays to it's members. You don't have to worry about this site being or scam or anything. I myself have been paid for three times already so I'm the living proof here telling you that this site really pass. This is the most legit site that I have came through. Sine the earning is updated only once in the 24 hours you are not able to see any kind of earning before that.
@Agent001 (242)
Yes it really pays.I also had doubt but most of my friends told me that it pays so I also agree it pays.